Haakaa manual breast pump (150ml- 4.5oz ) and flower stopper SALE
Out of stock
Out of stock
The Haakaa breast pump is a MUST have for every breastfeeding mother. It collets milk from the breast in a gentle, hands free quiet way. It is perfect to travel with and even to pop on the boob and walk around the house whilst doing chores.
Breast pumps don’t have to be loud, complicated and costly – this eco-friendly breast pump will change the way you breastfeed.
Haakaa’s breast pumps are made using 100% medical grade silicone, free from toxic materials, so they’re kind to mum and baby, as well as the environment.
And they’re incredibly easy to use; simply place the suction cup onto your breast, and the pump will do the hard work for you, drawing the milk from your breast.
What’s more, the compact size of our breast pumps mean they’re ideal for mums on the move – you can just pop it in your bag, and take your breast pump with you wherever you go, so you can express quickly and discreetly.
- Perfect for travelling.
- Soft and comfortable – made from 100% medical-grade silicone.
- Compact – will fit into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe – can also be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- Free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wide neck bottles.
- No batteries or assembly required.
Clean your breast pump thoroughly after each use. Our breast pumps can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Do NOT use any bleach-based agents.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.